The Plaisterers’ Young Livery Group (YLG) is open to all categories of members, Liverymen, Freemen and Apprentices normally aged 45 years and younger.
The YLG provides a powerful forum for mutual support and fellowship, as well as a pathway for early progression within the Company.
YLG members are represented on the Company’s committees and is a base for providing candidates to serve as Stewards.
- Give younger members relevance, responsibility, purpose and a voice.
- Augment diversity and inclusiveness and evolve the dynamics of the Company.
- Embrace philanthropy by providing active support to the Company’s Charitable Trust, organising and taking part in fundraising events.
- Bring vibrancy, innovation and freshness into the Company and its events
- Be a conduit for introducing likeminded young people to the Company
- Create networking opportunities with the City of London, our Trade, our Affiliates and Fellow Livery Companies.
- Be a support mechanism for all new young members to ensure their integration into the Company and their enjoyment of livery life.
- Lead by example and enhance the reputation and the influence of the Company.
Join the Group
- Joining will automatically open to all members of the Company normally aged 45 years and younger.
- Members of the Group are encouraged to register and use the LinkedIn group on the website
Keeping Up to Date
- YLG specific information will be via the LinkedIn group
- News, YLG events and information will be driven by the chosen leaders of the Group and the members.
- All Livery News is available via Social Media, Website, Clerk’s Newsletter and Email